Bristol Big'Uns
Welcome to our forums. The Bristol Big'Uns are a group of people who enjoy fantasy, science fiction and historical wargames. We tend to play mostly table-top wargames but you will sometimes see CCGs, CMGs, RPGs or board games. If this sounds like a hobby you currently enjoy then why not come along. The club is based at Iron Acton, between Bristol and Yate, in the recently refurbished Parish Hall and is held Sunday evenings from 6 pm until 10 pm. There are tables and chairs available plus various sized scenic mats and terrain for table-top wargames. Please bring with you any drinks or snacks that you require.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

20/3/2018 9:26 PM  #1

25th March

Hi folks,

Anyone free for a game on the 25th (weather permitting!)?

Happy to play either Hobbit/LotR SBG, War of the Ring, Star Wars Armada or X wing. With the exception of X wing I have forces I can lend to anyone interested in a game of any of the above.

Cheers,

Andy

24/3/2018 11:12 AM  #2

Re: 25th March

Andy, just spotted your post - Jordan might be looking for a game of War & conquest, so if you fancy taking up our battle again from a couple of weeks ago when he visited we could do that and I will guide you both through the game, or if not, (or if Jordan wants to as well) we could have a crack at Hobbit SBG - 450 points

I will bring both War & Conquest armies and my Gondor force so we can sort it out on the evening unless we do so before - I will duplicate this post on my thread as well and I will bring a couple of nice new shiny War & conquest rulebooks in case either of you want one - £20 for club members - cheers rob

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

24/3/2018 5:00 PM  #3

Hi Robb, I’d be happy to jump into that game of War and Conquest if Andy wants to as well.
If not then I can join in with a game of the Hobbit, I’ve dug out all my old Lord Of The Rings miniatures so can bring a force of orcs and goblins if you don’t mind that most are unpainted. I’d also have to be guided through the rules again,  I tried to find my old Fellowship Rulebook so I could brush up but was unsuccessful.

Jordan

Jordan

24/3/2018 8:50 PM  #4

Jordan - OKAY, lets leave it to Andy to make the call on which he wants to do - either game works for me.

If he wants to do Hobbit/SBG you can share my force as I am still relearning the rules anyway but we don't mind unpainted models - we all have to get started somewhere!

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

25/3/2018 3:57 PM  #5

Hi both, sorry for the last minute reply. I actually have a game organised with Ian tonight, but may drop in on your game to see how you're getting on. I'd be interested in gaining a copy of war and conquest too so I can get my head around the rules a bit more.

See you later on

Andy

25/3/2018 4:14 PM  #6

Jordan do you want to bring your orcs?

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

Board footera