Bristol Big'Uns
Welcome to our forums. The Bristol Big'Uns are a group of people who enjoy fantasy, science fiction and historical wargames. We tend to play mostly table-top wargames but you will sometimes see CCGs, CMGs, RPGs or board games. If this sounds like a hobby you currently enjoy then why not come along. The club is based at Iron Acton, between Bristol and Yate, in the recently refurbished Parish Hall and is held Sunday evenings from 6 pm until 10 pm. There are tables and chairs available plus various sized scenic mats and terrain for table-top wargames. Please bring with you any drinks or snacks that you require.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/5/2018 1:01 PM  #1

What a Tanker Campaign - games and results

Post results etc here.

Dreads

By the power of Greyskull!

22/5/2018 3:43 PM  #2

Re: What a Tanker Campaign - games and results

Managed 1 kill (Pz IV) in my first 2 games, 1942 desert.
Using my Crusader II ;0).

Cheers,Steve.

22/5/2018 5:40 PM  #3

I managed to brew up a Crusader and whatever tank Simon had using a PzII
Dreads took out 5 tanks using a PzIII

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

23/5/2018 1:52 AM  #4

My M3 Honey was successful in obtaining its first kill ring by finally taking out a Panzer II

27/5/2018 1:58 AM  #5

Mike & I got nothing, except toasted.

Nige

"We consider this our duty - to defend humanity against the scourge of intolerance, violence and fanaticism." (Massoud)

27/5/2018 7:58 AM  #6

3 kills for my Honey. 2 X Pz 4 and a Pz 2.

Alan 

27/5/2018 10:00 PM  #7

Another great evening of WaT.

Got naff all again. Kevin kept shooting bits off my tank, I was down to singing ‘2 wheels on my tank’

Jordan got 1 kill

We needed you Herr Obersturmführer Dreads.

Nige

"We consider this our duty - to defend humanity against the scourge of intolerance, violence and fanaticism." (Massoud)

17/6/2018 10:41 PM  #8

Had excellent games of WaT. Got 1 kill Steve’s mega crusader, sadly toasted his crew, then he killed me so lost my kill. But I survived the last game, no kills in that one.

17/6/2018 10:56 PM  #9

Yeah as Nigel said lost my Crusader crew to the dastardly hun :0(.
But start a new crew in a Valentine 2 and managed 2 kills ( a Pz III & Pz IV ) in are 3 games tonight, so not to bad ;0).
Just one more night in the desert now, then on to Tunisia :0).

18/6/2018 7:17 AM  #10

As Steve and Nigel have said a good nights gaming with 3 games and 6 tanks on the table each time. My honey registered its 4th kill taking out Mike's M13/40 in game two. Mike had his revenge in game 3 although my crew survived (hooray).

Alan

18/6/2018 8:05 AM  #11

Forgot to say earlier, Valentine on order ;0).

23/7/2018 9:53 AM  #12

Well, there were a lot of deserters last night for WaT, the RMP’s have got your Numbers.

Alan, mike, me and Alan’s grandson had two good games. Well mike and I got shot to bits as usual, so we are off to Tunisia to get our tigers.

Alan’s grandson did brilliantly he got 2 kills.

In our second game mike had a PzIVF/1, his tank literally got shot to scrap he ended up with 5 temporarily damaged Dice so only had 1 to try to keep going,  but when my Pz got zapped, he sensibly bailed out and is foot slogging to Tunisia.

Nige

Board footera