Bristol Big'Uns
Welcome to our forums. The Bristol Big'Uns are a group of people who enjoy fantasy, science fiction and historical wargames. We tend to play mostly table-top wargames but you will sometimes see CCGs, CMGs, RPGs or board games. If this sounds like a hobby you currently enjoy then why not come along. The club is based at Iron Acton, between Bristol and Yate, in the recently refurbished Parish Hall and is held Sunday evenings from 6 pm until 10 pm. There are tables and chairs available plus various sized scenic mats and terrain for table-top wargames. Please bring with you any drinks or snacks that you require.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

08/7/2018 10:29 PM  #1

Deadzone evening.

Running this next Sunday evening (15th) if anyone is interested in giving this game ago.
I’ll be bring my stuff and hopefully we can get a number of small point games played.
Post here if you fancy having ago :0).
Cheers,Steve.

08/7/2018 11:09 PM  #2

Re: Deadzone evening.

Steve, as you know I’m up for a game.

Nige

"We consider this our duty - to defend humanity against the scourge of intolerance, violence and fanaticism." (Massoud)

11/7/2018 8:30 AM  #3

Cool.
For anyone interested have a look at the Weight of fire YouTube channel, loads of info on the game and cool battle reports :0).
I will be bringing Enforcers,Forge Fathers & the Plague for people to try out.

12/7/2018 1:39 PM  #4

Sounds like fun.

Dreads

By the power of Greyskull!

12/7/2018 6:23 PM  #5

If still have room, Jay and I will be up for it. Our Sunday night became free all of a sudden.

12/7/2018 6:37 PM  #6

Always room for you two :0).

13/7/2018 8:08 AM  #7

I can’t make it anymore as I have to work til 9 now.

Jordan

13/7/2018 8:40 AM  #8

No worries mate,can always sort you out a game at a later date.

16/7/2018 9:45 AM  #9

Cracking evening of Deadzone last night,I hope you all enjoyed yourself ;0).

16/7/2018 1:48 PM  #10

Steve,
Ta for the games i had a cracking time [as they say over here in God's country]
Looking forward to getting my team.
Nige

"We consider this our duty - to defend humanity against the scourge of intolerance, violence and fanaticism." (Massoud)

17/7/2018 3:41 PM  #11

Indeed good games both of them, really good intro into how it works.Thanks for bringing all the gubbins and running through for us. Only downside is I have the boy hassling me every 5 mins now to buy starter set and lots of troops so he can play at home too!   

17/7/2018 7:35 PM  #12

It all looked fun, and at a good intro price as well!

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

18/7/2018 6:58 AM  #13

Yeap it does seem great fun,so much so i’m Playing again this Sunday,I know it’s WAT week but the pull of DZ is to strong at the moment ;0).
Simon just knock yourself some stuff up at the moment it’s pretty easy but don’t tell the boy that the Nameless starter box set is now available ;0).

19/7/2018 6:16 AM  #14

Deserter, we'll have you shot for desertion in the face of the enemy. LoL

19/7/2018 6:47 AM  #15

LoL :0).

Board footera