Bristol Big'Uns
Welcome to our forums. The Bristol Big'Uns are a group of people who enjoy fantasy, science fiction and historical wargames. We tend to play mostly table-top wargames but you will sometimes see CCGs, CMGs, RPGs or board games. If this sounds like a hobby you currently enjoy then why not come along. The club is based at Iron Acton, between Bristol and Yate, in the recently refurbished Parish Hall and is held Sunday evenings from 6 pm until 10 pm. There are tables and chairs available plus various sized scenic mats and terrain for table-top wargames. Please bring with you any drinks or snacks that you require.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/3/2024 9:15 AM  #1

Doing a campaign

Hi all
As a large portion of us have backed epic warpath for next year we can probably do a campaign for that but that is a long way off. Would people be up for a small campaign of these systems border patrols for Old World, Mordheim or necromunder old edition or new.
If not any suggestions would be great for a once a month meet up.

Cheers Dave

10/3/2024 9:40 AM  #2

Re: Doing a campaign

Im up for mordheim or OG necromunda

10/3/2024 10:40 AM  #3

Yes bound to be able to rustle up some miniatures but probably no rules.

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

10/3/2024 11:10 AM  #4

I don't have anything for those game systems so won't be able to join in.
What about a Deadzone slow grow to get us used to that style of game play

10/3/2024 11:13 AM  #5

Mordheim resource @ https://broheim.net/downloads.html

As a club, we never really got into Mordheim when it was released. It is supposed to be a very good game. Personally, I can't commit to a campaign at the moment, as I'm already in 3! (LotRCCG, OathSworn and 3.5e D&D).

By the power of Greyskull!

10/3/2024 4:27 PM  #6

Just seeing if people were interested and how many. Most systems I mentioned are free and can be downloaded. Use what ever figs you want for force as long as the player knows. Was thinking of starting in June maybe so peeps can get there force together. Deadzone can be added to list, pop a poll up see what people would to do.
here's a link for  necromunda 
https://yaktribe.games

10/3/2024 4:45 PM  #7

Warpath campaign I’m definitely up for, Old world for me is a possibility as I have ogres fully built but will need reinforcements to get to higher points and Deadzone I would like to do a campaign with that

10/3/2024 5:23 PM  #8

To be honest not interested in the GW stuff, been there, done that, let’s move on 🤷‍♂️😉🙂.
Might be interested if it was something historical/ish, say Sharp Practice or Silver Bayonet 🤔 or possibly Moonstone or Burrows & Badgers.
I don’t seem to have much time at the moment so will have to see what what’s .

10/3/2024 9:42 PM  #9

Yeah, GW stuff is good but a thing of the past for me. Sharp Practice is a jolly wheeze tho ;)

Board footera