Bristol Big'Uns
Welcome to our forums. The Bristol Big'Uns are a group of people who enjoy fantasy, science fiction and historical wargames. We tend to play mostly table-top wargames but you will sometimes see CCGs, CMGs, RPGs or board games. If this sounds like a hobby you currently enjoy then why not come along. The club is based at Iron Acton, between Bristol and Yate, in the recently refurbished Parish Hall and is held Sunday evenings from 6 pm until 10 pm. There are tables and chairs available plus various sized scenic mats and terrain for table-top wargames. Please bring with you any drinks or snacks that you require.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

19/7/2021 12:03 PM  #1

New Covid19 rules 19/07/2021

Iron Acton Parish Hall

We are pleased to let you know that the Hall will re-open on 19th July 2021.

The Parish Hall Trustees wish to ensure that all users can be safe during their hiring period.  We strongly advise hirers to follow the guidance below which has been issued to Village Halls as Government rules change on July 19th 2021. 

If you have any concerns please advise the Hall Booking Secretary (Meryl Cook) on 01454 228405  or email them to ironactonparishhall@hotmail.com .

Our Standard Conditions of Hire now apply again plus: -

The hirer must keep a record of the name and telephone number of every person attending the session for Track and Trace purposes until August 16th 2021.

The following notes are purely advisory.

[list=a]
[*]Face masks are advised as is social distancing.
[/list]

[list=a]
[*]Please encourage your members (guests) to continue to use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the Hall.
[/list]

[list=a]
[*]The hiring group should clean surfaces that are used regularly, during and at the end of hire.  Sanitiser or soap and water will be available on entry and exit to the hall.
[/list]

[list=a]
[*]The hire charge of the hall will remain the same as before the outbreak.
[/list]

I would be grateful if you could confirm by email that you have received, read and agree to the above information.

The Parish Hall uses personal data for the purposes of managing hall bookings, finances, events, and publicity. I would also be grateful if you could confirm that you agree to us holding your personal data for the purposes of managing hall bookings, finances, events and publicity.

By the power of Greyskull!

20/7/2021 12:23 PM  #2

Re: New Covid19 rules 19/07/2021

The first 3 items in the list are advisory, so shouldn’t we offer guidance as to what people attending the club should do.
I’d prefer to see it a condition of attendance that a face covering is worn, hand sanitiser is used & surfaces are cleaned.
Cheers

If you want to get ahead in life - get an axe.

John.

29/11/2021 6:19 PM  #3

Presumably we will need to be wearing a face covering until further notice. I see BIG are insisting on its use.

Cheers

Last edited by Old g*t (29/11/2021 6:21 PM)

If you want to get ahead in life - get an axe.

John.

09/12/2021 9:04 AM  #4

Meryl was putting up signs on Sunday just gone. I think masks, wipe down etc are back in effect. I think most members are double jabbed and boosted now also.

By the power of Greyskull!

Board footera