Bristol Big'Uns
Welcome to our forums. The Bristol Big'Uns are a group of people who enjoy fantasy, science fiction and historical wargames. We tend to play mostly table-top wargames but you will sometimes see CCGs, CMGs, RPGs or board games. If this sounds like a hobby you currently enjoy then why not come along. The club is based at Iron Acton, between Bristol and Yate, in the recently refurbished Parish Hall and is held Sunday evenings from 6 pm until 10 pm. There are tables and chairs available plus various sized scenic mats and terrain for table-top wargames. Please bring with you any drinks or snacks that you require.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

22/1/2020 12:52 PM  #1

Dreadball league?

So once the Kings of War campaign finishes who fancies having a crack at doing a Dreadball league.
Same type of set up as the campaign so play once a month.
So any interest chaps?

26/1/2020 9:08 PM  #2

Re: Dreadball league?

I'm interested 😁

26/1/2020 11:17 PM  #3

So 2 of us so far, who else?

30/1/2020 3:44 PM  #4

I'm game

30/1/2020 3:54 PM  #5

👍, that’s 3.

01/2/2020 9:14 AM  #6

Just as an aside, if youre on the edge of wanting to join in but dont have a team, Mantic are running a sale on dreadball at the moment...

see here https://www.manticgames.com/games/last-chance/

some teams for just a tenner and if you buy the dreadball extreme box (for a tenner) you get three teams... just saying

05/3/2020 11:34 AM  #7

Do we have any dates for this yet? I just looked at my calendar for April and I'm away pretty much every Sunday apart from 19th which I believe we have a B&B game booked in.

05/3/2020 12:34 PM  #8

At the moment I’m going to hold fire on this as I’m pretty busy myself for at least the next couple of months.
May have a look at starting this later in the year if people are interested?

05/3/2020 12:47 PM  #9

Cool. Very much interested still.

Board footera