Bristol Big'Uns
Welcome to our forums. The Bristol Big'Uns are a group of people who enjoy fantasy, science fiction and historical wargames. We tend to play mostly table-top wargames but you will sometimes see CCGs, CMGs, RPGs or board games. If this sounds like a hobby you currently enjoy then why not come along. The club is based at Iron Acton, between Bristol and Yate, in the recently refurbished Parish Hall and is held Sunday evenings from 6 pm until 10 pm. There are tables and chairs available plus various sized scenic mats and terrain for table-top wargames. Please bring with you any drinks or snacks that you require.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

14/1/2020 3:38 PM  #1

Warhammer Mortal Realms Issue 1

A useful source of 13 plastic Miniatures ( 3 Sequitors and 10 Chainrasps), 6 dice and a clear plastic ruler for £2.99.

I am sure the figures could be retasked for KOW.

Mike

14/1/2020 3:50 PM  #2

Re: Warhammer Mortal Realms Issue 1

Plenty of copies in Tesco.

Not for me though 😊

If you want to get ahead in life - get an axe.

John.

14/1/2020 6:04 PM  #3

Yeah picked up a copy of this at my local post office today, those Undead models will be going into my KOW Undead army 👍😎.

14/1/2020 8:58 PM  #4

Likewise!

The figures are priced at £10 for the Sequitors and £25 for the Chainrasps. No wonder GW shares reached £63 today!

Mike

14/1/2020 11:00 PM  #5

It's even been on Telly on ITV4 adverts

"We consider this our duty - to defend humanity against the scourge of intolerance, violence and fanaticism." (Massoud)

15/1/2020 1:54 PM  #6

Which tesco are they in? been wanting to get those sequitors. not really bothered about the rest.

15/1/2020 2:44 PM  #7

The big Tesco in Yate shopping centre, Tim.

If you want to get ahead in life - get an axe.

John.

15/1/2020 2:48 PM  #8

Tim you can have my Stormcast thingys if you want, I’ve got no use for them 🙂.

16/1/2020 7:23 AM  #9

Ah thanks mate. Do you want the Chainrasps I got from my copy as I also have no use for them?

Last edited by Tim (16/1/2020 7:24 AM)

16/1/2020 7:28 AM  #10

Deal 👍😎.

16/1/2020 10:19 AM  #11

I have three unwanted sequitors too if anyone wants them

16/1/2020 10:39 AM  #12

I'm welsh... I will take free stuff whenever it's offered.  (unless anyone else wants them)

Last edited by Tim (16/1/2020 10:39 AM)

16/1/2020 5:43 PM  #13

I did assemble my Sequitors but am never going to use them so happy to pass them on to a good home.

Tim? Or anyone else who might be able to use them?

Mike

17/1/2020 5:45 AM  #14

I would put them to very good use. As I play a lot of 40k I was thinking of having them as crusaders. No guns so they could always be used for fantasy or mortal realms and pretty much any fantasy based systems.

19/1/2020 8:59 AM  #15

I was planning on coming tonight but it seems I need to do dog sitting for my parents. I will be there next week for sure as me and Nige have a game. I have parts for 20 Chainrasps now I don't know how many you would like Steve. Also wondering if you want the round bases that came with them or are you going to put them on square ones?

Board footera