Bristol Big'Uns
Welcome to our forums. The Bristol Big'Uns are a group of people who enjoy fantasy, science fiction and historical wargames. We tend to play mostly table-top wargames but you will sometimes see CCGs, CMGs, RPGs or board games. If this sounds like a hobby you currently enjoy then why not come along. The club is based at Iron Acton, between Bristol and Yate, in the recently refurbished Parish Hall and is held Sunday evenings from 6 pm until 10 pm. There are tables and chairs available plus various sized scenic mats and terrain for table-top wargames. Please bring with you any drinks or snacks that you require.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

21/4/2018 11:12 AM  #1

What a tanker for Sunday 22nd

Anyone fancy having a crack at what a tanker this Sunday 22nd. You just need a tank for the 1944-45 period either 15mm or 20mm, 20mm is better.

Nige

"We consider this our duty - to defend humanity against the scourge of intolerance, violence and fanaticism." (Massoud)

21/4/2018 12:06 PM  #2

Re: What a tanker for Sunday 22nd

I am playing John at DRaw but i will bring a long a few tanks for anyone who wants to give it a try.

Alan

21/4/2018 1:27 PM  #3

Thanks Alan, that will be handy.

Got a nice selection of PSC 20mm tanks on order now.

My Belgian & French 1914 great escape figures arrived today, very nice sculpts.

Nige

"We consider this our duty - to defend humanity against the scourge of intolerance, violence and fanaticism." (Massoud)

21/4/2018 1:40 PM  #4

Hi Nige,

I would be interested to give it a try. I have plenty of 15mm tanks but if Alan is kindly providing 20mm I'm happy to use them.
I have read a bit about the rules but don't actually have them so will need to take it slowly.

Cheers

Mike

21/4/2018 2:08 PM  #5

Cool mike,

You missed an excellent bash at BIG yesterday.

Alan has a neat array of various tanks for us to use, like Cromwell’s, Churchill’s panthers etc.

I’ll email to ask him to bring them.

All you need is plenty of D6’s ideally of different colours as it’s handy to assign different coloured dice to each of your tanks. To start with one tank each side then two to add spice.

See you Sunday.

Nige

21/4/2018 2:26 PM  #6

Jay and I are up for it, was thinking of buying rules. so seeing in action should help me decide for sure. We will bring 20mm stuff. I have a huge collection of 20mm ww2, so if anyone fancies a tank and don't have right model just post below,  I'm sure I have one or ten of most anything you can think of.

21/4/2018 2:41 PM  #7

All of my stuff is 15mm or smaller. I will take a look at the PSC 20mm models.

21/4/2018 5:53 PM  #8

Andy,

Alan is bringing his 20mm tanks for mike & I to use, so if you are free pop in this Sunday for a game.

Nige

Board footera