Bristol Big'Uns
Welcome to our forums. The Bristol Big'Uns are a group of people who enjoy fantasy, science fiction and historical wargames. We tend to play mostly table-top wargames but you will sometimes see CCGs, CMGs, RPGs or board games. If this sounds like a hobby you currently enjoy then why not come along. The club is based at Iron Acton, between Bristol and Yate, in the recently refurbished Parish Hall and is held Sunday evenings from 6 pm until 10 pm. There are tables and chairs available plus various sized scenic mats and terrain for table-top wargames. Please bring with you any drinks or snacks that you require.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

30/3/2018 2:50 AM  #1

Game for 1st April

Jordan, are you available to play WaC this sunday?

If Jordan isn't, anyone free for a game of something?

Nige

"We consider this our duty - to defend humanity against the scourge of intolerance, violence and fanaticism." (Massoud)

31/3/2018 5:59 PM  #2

Re: Game for 1st April

Nige,

Fancy a game of Malifaux?

Kevin

31/3/2018 10:58 PM  #3

Sorry for the late reply Nige. I’m not available to come this Sunday but I’d be happy to play WaC on Sunday 8th if you’re up for it?

Jordan

01/4/2018 1:29 AM  #4

Jordan,

I’ve a game booked for 8th, either bolt action or zero hour.

However will be free 15th for WAC, as the Berkeley vale club Jutland weekend should finish @1600/1700 latest.

Kevin,

I’ve stashed my malifaux kit all away in loft. But happy to play anything else, will bring my x wing stuff with me if you want, or whatever you fancy.

Good that you are back in the fold.

Nige

"We consider this our duty - to defend humanity against the scourge of intolerance, violence and fanaticism." (Massoud)

01/4/2018 2:32 PM  #5

Kevin,
Change of plan, as am at daughters, and her mum couldn't make it for the easter grub at lunch time [coming over in evening instead] as we planned, so we are eating later this evening instead.

So that has naffed up me coming to club tonight. Sigh.

sorry about that.

Nige

Board footera