Bristol Big'Uns
Welcome to our forums. The Bristol Big'Uns are a group of people who enjoy fantasy, science fiction and historical wargames. We tend to play mostly table-top wargames but you will sometimes see CCGs, CMGs, RPGs or board games. If this sounds like a hobby you currently enjoy then why not come along. The club is based at Iron Acton, between Bristol and Yate, in the recently refurbished Parish Hall and is held Sunday evenings from 6 pm until 10 pm. There are tables and chairs available plus various sized scenic mats and terrain for table-top wargames. Please bring with you any drinks or snacks that you require.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

25/2/2019 1:14 PM  #1

Game on Sunday

Anyone up for blood bowl War & Conquest or middle Earth sbg this coming Sunday?

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

28/2/2019 8:46 PM  #2

Re: Game on Sunday

Hi robb, I'm around for a game of something this weekend if you're still free?

Happy to play middle earth sbg if you are? Otherwise happy to try war and conquest again.

Cheers,

Andy

28/2/2019 9:20 PM  #3

Andy

Yes still free, can you muster many Vikings ? - unpainted is ok as most of mine are only undercoated but I have loads so will have some spares if needed

Ed and myself had a decent War & Conquest 1000 point game last Sunday

If that doesn't appeal happy to give Middle Earth a bash again with my Gondor or bloodbowl as I haven't played that for ages and I have plenty of teams if you want to give that a try - just be warned - its easy to get hooked and it looks like we have the makings of a league starting!

Your choice!

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

28/2/2019 11:00 PM  #4

Hi robb

Middle earth is always my preference but happy to try a different game every so often.

Unfortunately the vikings are only partly built but I have plenty of rohan to field as a saxon army if you'll permit that!

Blood bowl does sound fun but I'll save my wallet... For now!

Cheers

Andy

01/3/2019 2:18 PM  #5

Saxons it is then if you fancy some wac and we can do middle Earth next time.

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

01/3/2019 2:18 PM  #6

Let me know what size army you can field.

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

01/3/2019 9:06 PM  #7

But blood bowl is a really great game and I haven't played in ages so there would be a fair bit of rules checking - not that it needs that much!

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

02/3/2019 11:24 AM  #8

I think I can put together about 1000pts. Issue is I have wotr movement trays, is that a problem?

Cheers,

Andy

02/3/2019 2:55 PM  #9

No problem we can sort out the frontages as we play, I use the same 1000 points of Vikings that faced Ed - no progress on painting anymore since last week, so hope you don't mind facing undercoated and partially painted troops?

see you about 6pm

Kind regards
Rob
www.scarabminiatures.com
www.warandconquest.co.uk

Board footera