Bristol Big'Uns
Welcome to our forums. The Bristol Big'Uns are a group of people who enjoy fantasy, science fiction and historical wargames. We tend to play mostly table-top wargames but you will sometimes see CCGs, CMGs, RPGs or board games. If this sounds like a hobby you currently enjoy then why not come along. The club is based at Iron Acton, between Bristol and Yate, in the recently refurbished Parish Hall and is held Sunday evenings from 6 pm until 10 pm. There are tables and chairs available plus various sized scenic mats and terrain for table-top wargames. Please bring with you any drinks or snacks that you require.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

17/8/2018 5:13 PM  #1

Black Powder II

Looks like September's Wargames Illustrated is being used to announce new edition.

Cheers

If you want to get ahead in life - get an axe.

John.

17/8/2018 8:38 PM  #2

Re: Black Powder II

I wondered why Warlord were giving away the 1st rulebook free on pdf recently.

Jordan

20/8/2018 10:09 AM  #3

Here's Rick Priestley's interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_p2zcTK3v8

John.

21/8/2018 11:38 AM  #4

Many thanks for the link John.

The changes seem relatively minor so I will be very interested to see how much the new edition costs.

Mike

22/8/2018 4:10 PM  #5

Version 2 - £30  or a mere £75 for the special edition!!!!!!!!!!!

Get in the queue guys.

Mike

22/8/2018 4:44 PM  #6

I'll probably hold fire on this.

Link:- https://www.warlordgames.com/black-powder-second-edition-preorder/

Last edited by Old g*t (22/8/2018 5:42 PM)

John.

23/8/2018 9:09 AM  #7

Yes £75 I can have a ‘happy ending’ with a lady of negociable affection for less than that😊😊😇😇

Am going to wait until trolltrader (or it goes on eBayj has the ‘normal’ one for a lot less.

I noticed in the interview he mentioned that some of the suggested rules in the expansions will be part of the standard rules. Like the skirmishers versus charging units.

Nige

"We consider this our duty - to defend humanity against the scourge of intolerance, violence and fanaticism." (Massoud)

Board footera